Guide to Benefits
At Frost, we take pride in our competitive pay. Compensation is reviewed annually, along with performance evaluations.
Blending Work and Life
- Our vacation plan is designed to provide you with a paid time off benefit that can be used for any reason, such as vacation or personal time. Accrual begins upon first day of hire.
- Sick time is in addition to vacation time. Accrual begins upon first day of hire.
401 (k) plan. Employees are eligible to participate following completion of one year of service. The Firm, after year end, will make a discretionary contribution to all eligible participants employed on December 31st.
Health, Dental, Vision & Life / LTD
- The Firm offers medical, dental & vision for employees who work a minimum of 30 hours per week. Coverage for medical and vision begin on the first day of the month following hire and dental begins on the first day of the month following 30 days of hire.
- Employees may participate in flexible spending or a health saving account.
- Life Insurance & LTD is 100% paid by the Firm for all employees.
Bonus & Reward Programs
- Marketing plan allows the Firm to reward employees for extraordinary performance in bringing in new clients to the Firm.
- Employee referral plan allows employees to receive a bonus for qualifying positions filled by those candidates they have referred.
- CPA Exam bonus is paid to those employees who successfully pass the exam within two years of their hire date.
Mentoring & Coaching Programs
We understand that, to grow as a firm, we must grow as individual professionals. To that end, we provide both coaching and mentoring to our professional staff. This facilitates two very important outcomes:
- Guided identification and development of your short and long-term career goals
- A seamless integration into the our culture
Our assumption is that you’re not simply looking for a job but, instead, a rewarding and fulfilling professional career. If you agree, you should put us at the top of your list.