Education: B.S.B.A. in Accounting, University of Florida
Currently engaged in quality control for Frost’s Assurance Services, including monitoring compliance with Frost’s quality control policies and procedures and consulting on matters related to accounting and auditing professional standards.
John has 35 years experience in the public accounting profession including 21 years in the Deloitte audit practice and thirteen years experience providing consultation and expert testimony in connection with accounting and audit related securities litigation and enforcement actions brought by the Securities and Exchange Commission and the PCAOB.
John served as an Adjunct Professor of Accounting and Auditing at Baruch College from 2008 to 2012.
States Licensed and License Numbers:
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
Professional, Civic and Community Involvement:
- Chairman of the Board, Museum of Discovery
- Past board treasurer for Museum of Discovery
- Current Tax Committee Chairman, Moore Stephens North America
- Past Co- Chairman, Arkansas Federal Tax Institute
- Current planning committee member, US Poultry & Egg Association
- Corporate Member, Baptist Health
- Current Finance and Budget committee member for Immanuel Baptist Church (past chairman)
- IBC coordinator and speaker for Crown Ministries Financial Studies
- Graduate, Greater Little Rock Leadership Institute
“Other than work, John enjoys golf, motorcycling, and spending time with family in Arkansas, Florida, and California.”