Current Job Opportunities
We are always looking for qualified, hard-working and dependable individuals. If you do not see an opportunity posted on this page, please send us your resume through the Apply Now page!
FACTA LLC is seeking additional Animal Welfare Auditors. The primary responsibilities of this position are to conduct animal handling/welfare audits and food safety related audits on farm and at slaughtering facilities for beef, pork, poultry and other species within the USA.
- Conduct 2nd and / or 3rd party audits at assigned facilities, assuring consistency and accuracy in all audits and audit reports.
- Maintain confidentiality about all aspects of work and adhere to all procedures established by FACTA and its auditing clients.
- Follow and adhere with all required protocols and procedures, including understanding and application of relevant regulations, scheduling audits and associated travel, meeting required timelines for audit reports, and controlling expenses.
- Maintain applicable auditor credentials, such as PAACO certification, and other relevant professional credentials required for audit proficiency and application.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University and 3 to 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Education relevant to animal production and welfare is preferred.
- Animal welfare or animal husbandry exposure required. Experience in multiple species is a plus.
- PAACO certified auditor is preferred (Meat, Poultry)
- Transport Quality Assurance (TQA) Instructor Certification
- Pork Quality Assurance 3.0 Certified and/or certified Advisor
- Working knowledge of livestock handling tools.
- Able to work independently and complete tasks in a timely manner without direct oversight.
- Computer proficiency.
- Communication with management, producers, USDA and others as needed
Travel frequency fluctuates throughout the year and can range from 60-80% of the work week, including overnight stays. Audits are located across the US. Auditors are field-based, working from home.
FACTA a division of Frost, PLLC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in the workplace.
We are searching for an experienced assurance professional to work on a full time basis. The ideal candidate will possess two to four years of public accounting experience demonstrating a progression in complexity of auditing and accounting tasks. Lead client audit engagements, which include planning, executing, directing, and completing financial audits.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
- Highly motivated self – starter with the ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines
- Dedicated to superior client service
- Strong organizational skill and attention to detail
- Bachelors’ or Master’s degree in Accounting, CPA eligible, prefer CPA
The IT Risk Assurance Manager is responsible for all phases of project and engagement management for multiple clients in a wide variety of industries. Responsibilities include planning, directing, and completing information systems audits and business process control review engagements; conducting activities related to SOX and Sarbanes-Oxley attestations; conducting SSAE 16 and SOC 2 examinations, and developing and managing staff. The IT Audit Manager works closely with partners and staff on client management, practice development, and business development.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with emphasis in Information Systems, preferred
- Six to ten years of experience at a senior consultant level in a similar practice or function, servicing cross-industry clients at a national level or experience in industry in Internal EDP Audit or Internal IT Audit
- Certification/license as CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, or CISM
- Experience performing financial, operational, and system audits, as well as business process control reviews
- Knowledge and experience related to IT audits and Information Technology operations
- Ideal candidates have experience with numerous business cycles and multiple accounting software applications. Areas of expertise should include at least some of the following: access control software, security architecture and administration, Internet use/firewalls, network security awareness and enforcement, security policies and standards, operating systems (Windows, UNIX, AS400, and Novell)
- Strong experience in staff and audit management in an integrated client service team
- Computer expertise including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications software and MS Project and an understanding of the impact of technology
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel 40% on a regular basis to clients as required.
- Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 experience
- SSAE 16 or SOC 2 experience
- HIPAA experience a plus
Frost, PLLC has an immediate opening for a Tax Manager. This position will be primarily engaged in tax planning and compliance.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Graduate degree preferred
- Significant experience in applying relevant technical knowledge
- Project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Leadership, teamwork and client service skills
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
- Public Accounting experience required
Frost takes a proactive approach to tax compliance and tax planning to minimize tax costs while increasing efficiency during every step of the process. We assist our clients in planning the organizational structures needed to minimize their tax burden. We research and consult with clients about the best options for their company concerning federal, multi-state and local income, sales, use or property tax issues. We provide the experience and firepower required to represent our clients during tax examinations and controversies before federal and state authorities including the U.S. Tax Court. We offer more than federal compliance services, as we can prepare returns for filing in all 50 states and numerous local jurisdictions.
Frost, PLLC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in the workplace.