Direct Line: 501.376.9241
Area of Specialty: Business advisory services, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Section 404, System and Organization Control (SOC) 1, SOC 2 and SOC 3 reports, SOC for Cybersecurity reports, cybersecurity training and readiness, compliance audits, and disaster recovery/business continuity training and reviews.
- The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama, Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Minor in Computer Science
Jeff Clemons is Director, Risk and Cyber Advisory Services, at Frost and is a CISA with more than 13 years of experience helping organizations and individuals with their financial, operational, information technology and compliance needs. Jeff began his career as an auditor at Frost and spent 3 years as the Director of Global Audits and Certifications at an information technology trade association. Jeff’s industry experience includes information technology, cybersecurity, software development, telecommunications, retail, financial institutions, third-party service providers and transportation.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA), member
- Alumni Advisor, Delta Chi Fraternity – University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, past member